Each time I thought about posting something,I'd put it of until:
- tomorrow-I've had a long day and I'm tired
- this weekend-I'll be off and have more time
- next week-Maybe then I have something to blog about
- next month-I'll just start at the beginning of next month
- 3 months later-I'm so embarrassed by my inability to blog with some regularity like everyone else.
- 1 year later-I've probably lost all my readers.What's the use?
I have entered a challenge event called,"Self Stitched September" and have taken the pledge:
'I, Lisa H, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavour to wear only handmade and refashioned’ item(s) of clothing or accessories, every day for the duration of September 2010'.
This will be a great way for me to get back into the blog game and celebrate "National Sewing Month "at the same time.
It will also be a real challenge because,I wear a uniform to work. But after work,it's all me and my own sewn clothes.
Wish me luck.