Saturday, December 01, 2007

My Latest Completed Projects

As promised,here are the pictures of my latest projects. This is one of the patterns and fabric I picked up during my shopping trip with my sewing buddy,Faye. This is Mccalls 5520. The fabric has a little metallic fiber running throughout the print.This was really easy to put together.One hour from cut to finish.Next time I'll make it with a smaller neckline.I don't want my bra strap showing.
I did some knitting and felting. This hat is the result. I love the felting process.


I did some crochet.
My daughter Ashley,loves all things pink. She knows how to crochet but, she usually ask me to make this and that. She doesn't like to follow patterns. She's a free style girl.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Your latest projects look great!! The fabric for your top is way cool!!
I also wanted to say that your daughter is absolutley gorgeous - you must be so proud of your beautiful girl!

Adrienne said...

You just reminded me that i have this pattern in my stash!!!! Love that hat!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I am glad that you and Faye were able to meet up! It is so nice to have a sewing buddy. And the new pieces are great, thanks for sharing them with us!

Faye Lewis said...

That blouse did turn our really nice. Just what I need something super quick that turns out so nice. REALLY LOVE THE FELT HAT!

Cennetta said...

Hi Lisa,
Cute blouse and I love the hats. I just discovered your blog through a posting on Faye's blog. I like your style.

Cennetta said...

Hi Lisa,

Cute blouse and I love the hats. I just discovered your blog through a posting on Faye's Sewing Adventures. I like your style.