I've been nominated for this award.
This sweet,talented,beauty at Smoking Needles nominated me. Thank you very much. I'm honored.
Here's 1o things about me.
1. Every time I watch "Horders",I start furiously cleaning my house.
2. I love horror movies and books. I usually see most horror movies on the opening day.
3. I've been married for 26 years and my husband and I still date. I mean we call each other and ask for a date just like when we first met.
4. I'm an artist. I have had great gallery showings and sold all my paintings. Now here's the crazy thing... I haven't painted as much as a finger nail in the last 2 years. I'm afraid that I've lost my painting "mojo".
5. I have a very small fabric stash. Only 2 Rubbermaid containers and one of them is not even full.
6. I only buy patterns if I plan to make them within the month of purchase. The exception is if I attend a sewing convention,then,I stock up on indie patterns.
7. I love to bake. I like to try new recipes but, have never followed one to the letter.
8. I have a fear of heights and spiders.
9. I love to knit. My knitting is awful,but I refuse to give it up. The process is so relaxing. I enjoy the feeling of the yarn and the little rhythmic clicks the needles make as they touch.
10. I can't type and use the "hunt and peck" method to post my blog. It takes forever and I often worry that my posts are to short.
Here's the people I nominate:
2.The New Vintage Wardrobe
3.Sew Passionista by Diana
4.In My Craft Room
5.All My Seams