This afternoon after I returned from church,all refreshed,I returned to my sewing room and my monster.To solve the breaking needles and threads problem,I steamed and pounded every seam and fold. I placed the topstitching thread in the bobbin instead of on top and regular thread on top.
The pattern has a strange curving of the sleeves near the inside wrist. It is hidden by the pose of the cover model. I made a poor fabric choice and the jacket is too short and boxy for my rounded figure. I have learned from my mistake so all is not lost.
So with out any further whinning,I present....my Monster.
Here is a close up of the sleeve detail.
Now,I need and easy project and some chocolate to heal my sewing ego. LOL