Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Plaza Pants and More

Here is the picture of the Plaza Pants (a Sewing Workshop pattern). I love these pants. They are so comfortable. I did'nt have to alter the pattern in any way other than the length. They have a smooth front,elastic waist.

I also made a top and matching shrug from this pattern.

Here is my version.I think I should have made the tank top a little longer. The idea is to get away from wearing oversize t-shirts and sweatshirts, during my weekend errands (fabric and book stores) and leisure activities (hanging out with framily and friends).
Speaking of hanging with friends,I spent Super Bowl Sunday with my sewing buddy Faye
I enjoy visiting her. She is very inspiring,plus I get to see all her latest creations. Faye has a wonderful eye for fine fashion details.You will be in for a treat when she gets her new camera. I returned home loaded with new ideas and a lovely piece of fabric from Faye's stash.
We are planning to attend a sewing expo in Atlanta next month.

7 comments:

Debbie Cook said...

Those pants look like a perfect fit! And pink is a great color on you.

Adrienne said...

Very nice! I made that shrug pattern last year and love it!

Still Patrice said...

Ms. Lisa it looks good!
I have attempted that pattern and stopped soo many times! I'm intimidated by that shrug!

Evelyn said...

You look great in that shrug. I think I will try one oneday. I'm loveing that pink too. I have some pink sweater knit fabric I can use and make a shrug. Will think about designing one soon.

Faye Lewis said...

You look fantastic in your new creations!















You look fantastic in your new creations! Love those pants.

Cennetta said...

Great pants. I like your shrug/tank set too. I think the length is good; great fit.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

You look lovely in pink! And next time you can add a little length but it is working fine for now! Love the plaza pants too!